May 10, 2010

Whoa baby!

Here I am at 32 weeks. I don't remember my first pregnancy being this long...

I have to be really careful when I'm turning around now. If I move too fast I could easily kill a small child on impact.

And yes, I did break our couch a few weeks ago when I sat down on it. :)


6 comments:

Justin and Coralie said...

So cute! You're just all belly!

Good luck with the last 8 weeks!

Ashley and Daniel Tanner said...

You really are just all babY

The Marchant Family: said...

I love your posts, you have a great sense of humor :) I wish I only got fat right out front, mine spreads to other areas too. Not fair, you're so cute!!

Mandy said...

Oh, Amber! You look like you stuck a basket ball under your shirt. That seriously is the only place you look pregnant! Hopefully she'll come a little early.

Callie said...

You are totally all baby I only wish I would have looked so "huge". I on the other hand could have easily passed as Violet who toured Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory and ate the three course dinner gum! I'm pretty sure that's why none of my maternity clothes are any shade of purple.

Dotted Owl Crafts said...

You are so dang cute Amber. I laughed so hard reading your post. People say and react the darndest to pregos, and you are right. There's no use in getting offended. I'm on your tail... can't wait to hit the 30 wk. mark next week!