Funny huh.
April 1, 2009
When fun is no longer fun
The other night I was sitting on the couch watching Brooklyn play with her toys. One of her favorite things to do is empty her toy container. She began doing this, but before long her toys were farther down in the container than she could reach. So she REALLY reached. Apparently, it was a little farther than her legs could reach. And apparently her upper body weight still dominates her lower body weight. This was the result.
She struggled for a few minutes before she realized that she was really stuck, and then she started to cry. But I couldn't save her too fast, because of course, I had to find the camera first. Not to worry, it wasn't too far, and didn't really take me that long to get it ready and document the moment. Then I realized I REALLY needed some video too. I could only video for 10 seconds or so before I felt too bad about not helping her....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That is so funny. If only we could have seen the process of getting into that position.
i love it.
I can't wait for the fun times to begin.
don't worry Brooklyn, grandma is on her way to save you from your sadistic parents. Just kidding. Sometimes watching your children learn and grow can be lots and fun and sometimes it is just plain funny. Ever wonder if Heavenly Father sits back and laughs at us when we get in over our heads??
We keep watching the video... and laugh harder every time. We're not trying to laugh at her misfortune, but it's just so cute. How's the packing coming?
This video was way too cute! You should send it into funniest home videos.
Post a Comment