September 8, 2009

Some things are better left unspoken?

Don't you hate it when you have something either so funny or maybe just so noteworthy that you know there is no place other than your blog that you should share it, yet, you know it is completely inappropriate and should never be published in a place where the whole world can read it?

*sigh*

Such is my predicament today. Clearly, whoever said, "some things are better left unspoken" has A LOT of good stories to tell.

Ok, Ok, I know you're dying to know what I'm talking about. This post did come about because of today, but it's made me think about all of the past times that I have wanted SO BADLY to blog about something (usually something so hysterical I'm sure you'd be hooked to reading my blog if I posted it), but know that I really shouldn't.

All I will say about today is this. You know how women tell you to find a gynecologist that you feel "comfortable" with? Question: When are you EVER comfortable at the gynecologist's office? Honestly...

Too much said already... I have now scared away any and all male readers. My apologies :)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm still curious what brought this comment on. :)

Brittany said...

hmmmm a post about a gyno and the one before pregnancy too. Are you sure you are not trying to tell us something? LOL