I know I need to blog, I just don't know what to blog about.. I'm thinking, and I'll get back to you about that. I hate posting boring things. I just haven't had a funny thought to blog about yet. Soon... soon, don't worry.
I'm excited for more posts, they are always so funny!! We hope you guys had a great Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year's! We had a situation that made us decide to go private on our blog effective immediately so I'm trying to get emails from everyone after the fact to send invites. If you email me at linzvb2002@hotmail.com we'll send you an invite.
1 comment:
I'm excited for more posts, they are always so funny!! We hope you guys had a great Christmas and hope you have a wonderful New Year's! We had a situation that made us decide to go private on our blog effective immediately so I'm trying to get emails from everyone after the fact to send invites. If you email me at linzvb2002@hotmail.com we'll send you an invite.
Post a Comment