June 19, 2010

Overdue... in my estimation


Today I am overdue, like a library book, only I can't collect fines.

Actually, to be honest, and from the looks of that baby ticker on the right, I'm not technically overdue yet, but I am officially more pregnant than I have ever been before. If this were my pregnancy with Brooklyn, I would have left for the hospital at 5 am this morning. *sigh*

If I were to go to court (and believe me, I've considered it. It's a good thing I love you so much Lydia), I'm pretty sure I could press charges for invasion of personal space/trespassing, and vandalism.

When do I get to evict or atleast start charging rent?!

Here's to the next two weeks seeming REALLY short :)

1 comment:

The Marchant Family: said...

Holy cow! It almost looks like you're faking and just have a ball up your shirt. I hope you go soon, hang in there!