Do you like to go for a quick run to ensure the perfect start to a day?
Do you like to take a cold shower to get your heart pumping?
Not me. I prefer to eat a bowl of cereal with Brooklyn while we stare at our ceiling. What is it about our ceiling that gets my heart going? Why can we not remove our gaze? Well, we just like to make sure our newest pet is still caged. We call him Scorpio.
7 comments:
YIKES!! How do you keep him caged, and I hope never to have to use this new knowledge.
If I'm seeing the sun come up then the day is already irretrievably ruined.
EW. We have a pet JUST like that in the light in our bathroom!
If he got in, he can get out. Just sayin'...
That's so exciting!! I'll bet you can't wait to get up in the morning, and to share your bowl of cereal with your pet! Horrah! How glorious...
Just remember...you WILL survive.
I know a special treat your little friend can have... it's called Scorpio killer. Mmmmmm eat up little friend!
Yeah, that's pretty gross, I'm sorry you have to have that kind of company when you're trying to eat. Sorry we haven't talked in a while. Hope you are doing well! Shaun and I were saying we need to come visit. Oh, and yes I took those pictures of Carson. You will have to let me take some pictures of your kids when we see you next.
Post a Comment