We had more visitors!!! Frankly, I think it's amazing that people keep wanting to drive hours and hours to see us, but I am SO GLAD they do. We love having company, and Brooklyn was really excited when she found out that Austen, Dirk and Aunt Tana were coming to visit.
We tried to keep them busy while they were here, but I think the kids favorite thing to do was just play with the toys around the house. Making sugar cookies for Valentine's Day and eating knife-fuls of frosting was probably a close second. We also went out and made a fire for hot-dogs and tin-foil dinners, played at the park, and wandered around the local zoo, aka the corrals.
For my personal fav, the absolute highlight of the week...
This is a picture of Tana working tirelessly to whittle a stick for Dirk to roast a hot dog on. Little does she know, he has already downed TWO raw hot dogs, and is about to start on his third one. I guess he didn't care about the roasting part. Best news of the night-- after he and Austen plowed through a package of hot dogs by themselves, nobody got sick. Miraculous if you ask me.
Making Valentine's Day Cookies:
I realize that there are a lot of pictures here...
At the "Zoo:"
Playing at the park and gym:
Campfire:
So that about sums things up. Thanks for visiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment