What does this picture tell you?
1. Brooklyn is on my bed during "quiet" time
2. My makeup is also on my bed during "quiet" time
FYI, this is not what "quiet" time is supposed to look like.
I was actually gone when this all happened, but I walked in the door minutes after the discovery. Brooklyn is very into hygeine and primping these days. She loves pulling her stool up in the bathroom and spending lots of time washing her hands, doing her hair, and brushing her teeth. She also loves pretending to do her makeup when I'm getting ready in the bathroom.
Pretend no more. Somehow she got my makeup, took it to my bed where she was having "quiet" time, and began applying.
But you have to admit, she did a pretty good job.
4 comments:
Amber- she is adorable! I love the 3rd picture of her... priceless! :)
Oh my gosh!! THis was a laugh out loud moment for me while reading this. What a cutie! She did pretty well with the mascara. It actually made it on her eyes :)
holy cow, she actually did quite a good job for someone so young!! Your going to have a Diva on your hands! She looks so much like you!
christa
I might need lessons from Brooklyn...What a beauty! Aren't you excited for what she does NEXT time you are absent during quiet time?
Post a Comment