November 8, 2011

Readers

On top of blogging, not on top of blogging... this seems to be the pattern for everything in my life. Sometimes I've got it all under control, but most of the time, NOT.
Oh well.
I have loads of pictures to share, get ready for posting.

These were taken at the beginning of September, though I could probably take one like it every day. Brooklyn has always loved to read books, and Lydia is following suit. They particularly love cuddling up in my bed after I've already made it...

I LOVE watching them loving to read, because I love it too. I also love that they can read books upside down. I'm still working on that one.


1 comment:

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk said...

I love that they love to read. I also really like the picture of Lydia by herself, she reminds me of Tim when he was small. (Not the reading the book part but the way she looks).