April 29, 2012

Blog lags

I know I'm really starting to lag behind on these posts.  And yes, it's because I'm super busy.  But sometimes too, I think, "Really... does anyone even READ these things?"  Not that that's why I post.  I'm really supposed to feel satisfied by my own personal accomplishment of journaling about our family.  At least, that's what I tell myself.  But if I can get a laugh out of someone else, and they actually enjoy reading my posts, then hey, the little extra motivation doesn't hurt! 

So I lag along, not posting for a month or so, and then someone comments about liking to read our little family blog, and missing seeing posts, and I think, "You DO care!  I love that you love reading about my insignificant epiphanies and experiences!"  And then I'm back.  So here I am.  Thank you, Susan, for liking to read our blog.  :)  The next stretch of posts is most definitely because of your interest. 

1 comment:

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk said...

I LOVE reading your posts. Not only are they funny but it also helps me feel kind of connected and knowing what is going on with y'all. I say blog away - or as much as you want. I am a follower.