August 15, 2012

I cannot seriously have a 4 year old

That's what I keep thinking, I could not possibly have a 4 year old.  I'm still in high school right?  
I guess not.

While we waited to get Brooklyn's "party" started, Brooklyn again, showed her modeling side.  It wasn't until we had taken tons of pictures that she realized a princess party was not complete without princess attire.








So after she was dressed, she was finally READY to begin.





I can't believe Brooklyn is really 4.  I can't even think about her going to kindergarten next year or I start hyperventillating. 
She is super fun to be around, and loves to smile and laugh. 
She loves to "mother" Lydia and tries to teach he to do all sorts of things. 
Right now she is so proud (as am I) that she gets herself up in the morning, goes to the bathroom, gets dressed, does her hair, and makes her bed, all before I can convince myself to crack an eye open. 
She is also super concerned about picking out her own outfits and dressing modestly.  Most days she's wearing two shirts. 
She ran 1 1/2 miles at the track the other day, as fast as I can jog.  Definitely not a gene she got from me.
She is learning to read and is pretty good at sounding out and spelling words.
She has four baby root canals and multiple cavities that we are about to take care of (more about this to come)
Her favorite color is yellow, white, and a rainbow.
She is very picky when it comes to food.
She can memorize anything within minutes.  Right now she quotes her's and Lydia's birthday scriptures, and the first two articles of faith.  She doesn't forget anything!
She loves singing songs

All in all, she's pretty awesome.  She'll tell you that too.

No comments: