Finally the pictures from the cornfest!
We went to Enterprise for the annual cornfest and as usual, had a great time. We wandered around the booths for a while, finally spending a little cash to get some jalapeno jelly and then some AMAZING scones with honey butter. MMMMM they were good.
Then we headed over to the pavilion to help Larry B with the dutch oven dinner he was doing with the Basketball team as a fundraiser. We helped shuck the corn for the dinner, and thankfully, were told we could stop a little before we finished shucking all 1500 ears. Yeah, I know. That's a lot of corn.
Thanks to our hard work, we earned ourselves a wonderful dinner!!!
1 comment:
I love that you guys surround Brooklyn with corn, packing peanuts, etc. and take pictures. She is so adorable and pictures are so cute! I really like your blog background too. I'm glad you found our blog it's so nice to be able to keep in touch and see the pictures of what you guys are up to.
Post a Comment