So Friday night finally came around again, and though Friday night isn't exactly set aside as "date night" for us, I had been hinting that I desperately wanted to go on a date. I might have been thinking more along the lines of a date that included getting a babysitter... but hey, a date is a date-- and I'll take it when it comes! We decided to go up to Discovery Park, Park Discovery-- whatever it's name is, and take some pictures. Thought you might like to see them!
2 comments:
What are you thinking? Does she even have a learners permit yet? At least she can see over the dash.
VERY cute pictures! Although technically, you can't call it an actual "date" unless there are no children invited. :) That's my policy at our house. :) If there are kids, it isn't a date. We miss you guys too! My parents still live in Cedar, so we'll be visiting. We were thinking maybe we'd go to our own old ward rather than go to their ward when we visit. Then we can see all of our old friends. :)
Post a Comment