June 15, 2009

The end of cake classes...

I finally finished my second cake class. I wanted to take the next one, but I would have had to miss too many of the classes. So instead, I'll relocate to AZ and take the classes there.
We put the color-flow we had been learning, on our cakes with the flowers that we had made throughout course 2-- that's why Tana and I both have flower cakes again. I did a turtle color-flow, so Tim suggested that I make a turtle cake. Chocolate ganosh, caramel, and pecans in between the cake layers= YUMMM. Although, surprisingly... it wasn't as good as I imagined it tasting. Oh well, it was a good experiment.
Tana was pro at making daisies so she made the daisy cake.
Ahh, good times driving to Cedar for cake class.






I know these pictures aren't that great, and neither are the cakes... but seriously, cake decorating is hard! But don't take my word for it...

No comments: