We had a great party tonight with lots of family. Brooklyn got WAY TOO MANY presents, but I think she had a pretty good time. She even got the hang of opening presents up.
Now she has a carseat that she actually fits in, a keyboard to bang on when I'm on the computer, two new rubber duckies, snacks, a pool and pool toys, a puzzle, a toothbrush and toothpaste, a kitty cat she can call her own for two weeks, a doll, etc. Like I said, WAY too many things for a one year old. She is obviously very spoiled. :) But that's ok because it's her birthday right!?
If you can't tell, and it's hard to with the angle-- her cake has a mother duck with three baby ducklings on it. They turned out to be hybrid between chicks and ducks, but that's close enough right? What can I say-- Brooklyn loves ducks!
1 comment:
I love it! She is so cute. Her cake looks amazing too! I hope you guys are having fun. We miss you!
Post a Comment