July 10, 2009

I am a nerd

I was re-reading some posts from before and realized I have lots of spelling/grammatical mistakes in a lot of them. (now if this doesn't make me sound like a dork, I don't what could). And it was driving me nuts. So I'm sorry. This is my apology to all of you nerds that read any of my posts and the mistakes drive you nuts too. I obviously don't care a whole lot or I would edit the posts instead of making a whole new post about it for you to read and waste your time with... but that's ok!
Here's my excuse. When I'm blogging I am typing as fast as I possibly can because I have limited "Brooklyn nap" time. And when she's not napping and I'm blogging-- well, it's a race to type and publish before she turns the computer off or tries to steal the keyboard/mouse for herself. hmm.. I think I had another excuse too, but since I can't think of it right now... maybe I'll post again later.

No comments: