I realize that you see naked pictures of Lydia playing in the dirt on here a lot, but I promise, I really do get her dressed every day. And she's not always covered in dirt. Just sometimes. Like, every time I let her out the door.
She has perfected the mud-making art.
Collect water
Dump water
And play in the mud.
And sometimes, for extra kicks, she tries to sneak up on the cat and cover her in mud as well. Good times.
I'm not gonna lie. She makes it look like a lot of fun. Sometimes I wish I could run around naked in the backyard and play in the mud too.
2 comments:
Me too! Lucky baby, kids have all the fun. What would your neighbors think though if they happened to peek over the fence to see you and Tim "gardening" in the buff? Lol!
I say as long as you have a privacy fence, why the heck not?
Post a Comment