(Did I mention that we were able to go to Georgia for Christmas? You've probably gathered that by now... boy was our story of getting there fun. Maybe I should blog about that too...)
Anyways, this sugar cookie thing has grown a little out of control for me because I love them so much. I've started making them for every holiday I can justify it. But this isn't about my problems, so back to the sugar cookies for Santa. This was Brooklyn's second sugar cookie experience, and the pictures tell all.
We tried having her help us cut out the dough, but her drool was a little out of control... Not to worry, the heat of the oven surely killed any germs in her drool on the cookies... :)
After we realized the drool could be a problem, we put her in her chair and Daddy helped her cut out a few more cookies.
They turned out beautifully, and so delicious.
No comments:
Post a Comment