January 6, 2009

The REAL DEAL

So after an eventful Christmas Eve, Santa DID find us the next morning. There was more stuff than we knew what to do with. Each year though, we have a discussion about what time it is acceptable to get up to see what Santa brought. And NOBODY is allowed to go see what he brought until we are all up and ready to go. We decided 8:00 would work, but Brooklyn was definitely not ready to get up at 8. Here's the play-by-play of how she did.

"Why are we awake this early again?"



"I might be up, but I DO NOT have to smile at you yet."



"Whoa morning breath. Yup, you too camera man."



"Fine, I'll open a present to apease you all."



"Happy? Sheesh, the things you people expect from me."



"All right, enough of this. We should be in bed now."



"Maybe if I pretend I'm sleeping, they'll all go back to sleep too..." "ZZZZZ..."

1 comment:

Rob N Amy said...

how fun. Happy first Christmas Brooklyn.