First things first, this wasn't some super important event, I just thought it was funny. Sometime at the beginning of December, Tim was at school and I was trying to get ready in my bathroom. Brooklyn was not satisfied with simply being put on the floor to play, so I decided to sit her in my sink. Don't worry, she's the perfect size and fit, plus, I was standing right behind her so there was no way she could fall out and get hurt.
Anyways, she was enjoying looking at herself in the mirror (one of her favorite things to do), and was trying to grab everything on the counter. I turned around for one second, and when I turned back, this is what I found her doing.
I debated whether I should blog about this or not, because if you're like me, your bathroom doesn't get cleaned daily, and needless to say, the faucet is probably one of the dirtiest places in that room. Fortunately, she didn't get sick from the dirties on the faucet. Please don't judge me for being a horrible mother and letting my baby suck on the dirty sink. :) I have since learned that Brooklyn is loving putting everything in her mouth... good to know.
So if you're ever bored and feeling a little "snacky," try a bite of your closest faucet.
No comments:
Post a Comment