February 21, 2009

My best friend is in the kitchen TOO!

I love it when I get to play on the bathroom counter because I get to play with my friend. She's pretty much the cutest little girl I've ever met. She's always so nice to me and smiles and laughs with me. Sometimes we try to throw things off of the counter, but our favorite thing to do is grab Daddy's colognes and knock them all over.



But guess what?! The other day, I found my friend in the kitchen too! This whole time I thought she only wanted to play in the bathroom... but now I know. She's in the oven! She was so happy to find me and know that I play in the kitchen now. When we're in the kitchen playing we like to give each other high fives and bang our wooden spoons. She laughs and smiles at me when I see her because she's so excited to play with me. We're pretty much the best friends ever.

3 comments:

Brittany & Ryan said...

Aw I love your videos!! She is SO cute and I am just So anxious for Ryleigh to be here!! We have to leave the ward now since we are not in the boundries the steak finally told us to move on :-( I am SO SO sad but we will have to keep in toch :-)

Whit said...

Hey next door neighbor. She is so cute. Sorry I am a blog stocker and found your blog.I seriously will watch her if you ever need to run to the store or something haha.

The Martin's said...

That is adorable!!!!! She is getting so big and still cute as ever.