
So now that Tim is working everyday... I'm getting bored. Brooklyn and I have a pretty good routine set, but I need some ideas for things for me to do-- preferably ones that don't require me spending any money. That's the catch, I know. For example, I could make baby blankets, but then I would have to buy fabric. I could make cookies and cakes and candy, but then I would have to eat them, and then I would have to pay for lots of liposuction. I could go shopping, but clearly, I would be spending money. I could ... well, you get the idea.
With that said, I need some ideas. I am totally open to becoming more domestic and house-wifey. So what should I do all day?
2 comments:
I started selling Usborne Books, so I had another thing to do (and started making money) - www.coraliesbooks.com I've loved that.
In addition to that - I've learned how to cook, I'm working on sewing (join freecycle... I can't remember the website, but google search it). Sometimes people will give away free craft items (so you can do stuff for free!).
You can also check out letteroftheweek.com It has activities for 5 days/week to work on stuff with your kids. It's nice to add to the regular schedule.
We also do a lot of walks or we'll take lunch outside and have a picnic. You definitely have to mix it up to keep it cheap ;)
I like to crochet. But it does cost $.97 for a thing of yarn.. ;)
Post a Comment