July 12, 2010

Eau de Rotten Milk

If you're looking for that new scent that will make your man's eyes POP, look no further. Now announcing my new line of perfume coming out:
Eau de Rotten Milk




*Only found online. Paypal accepted. No refunds.



Testimonials:

"The tanginess of the perfume really took my breath away!"
-Mother of 2

"How could it have taken someone this long to capture such a
unique smell?"
-The girl next door

"You want to get his attention? I recommend this perfume! It worked for me!"
-Anonymous

"It's really unlike anything I've ever tried before!"
-Wife of 5 years

"I personally endorse this product so whole-heartedly that I promise you will never smell another product on me"
-Amber, owner of Eau de Rotten Milk

2 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

All diginity goes out the window when you have kids...(sigh)...

emuli said...

hmm...scrumptious.

You know, every once in a while I receive a free sample, here at my home. It's so enticing, and I always decide I want to make my own purchase, but then life distracts me from that decision...I'll have to be contented with just the occasional chances to sport it...man, I hope I get another sample soon.