Oh my gosh, she SO pretty! She doesn't even have that alien newborn look that most babies have. And you look great Amber! congratulations to you and Tim.
Adorable family pictures! If I didn't know how nice you were I would hate you... "It takes so long to lose the baby weight"... Blah, blah, blah. Lies, lies, lies. You look great! Care to share your secret? If it includes castor oil... never mind.
They're so cute.. I can't wait to see them! Hope you guys are doing well, Brooks keeps saying he's going to take a week off of work to hang out with Tim when you come up. I hope i can just talk him into taking off the weekend. We're very excited to see you!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh, she SO pretty! She doesn't even have that alien newborn look that most babies have. And you look great Amber! congratulations to you and Tim.
The first picture is my favorite! You guys all look great!! What beautiful little girls you have! Who had the baby in these picture? I can't tell!:)
Such cute pictures. Lydia already looks so grown up. She is so beautiful.
Adorable family pictures! If I didn't know how nice you were I would hate you... "It takes so long to lose the baby weight"... Blah, blah, blah. Lies, lies, lies. You look great! Care to share your secret? If it includes castor oil... never mind.
They're so cute.. I can't wait to see them! Hope you guys are doing well, Brooks keeps saying he's going to take a week off of work to hang out with Tim when you come up. I hope i can just talk him into taking off the weekend. We're very excited to see you!
Amber, you look wonderful. And so does the new addition. We can't wait to meet her! Caster oil was worth it, huh?
Post a Comment