It was more of a fun project than anything else. And did I mention that it only cost $11 to build the whole garden box, buy the soil, and plant the seeds/plants? Someone at Home Depot offered us $200 off our purchase if we signed up for their credit card. Since we only have one card account open between the two of us, we decided it wouldn't be a bad idea.
We spent $211.
Anyways, I wasn't too sure anything would grow. I haven't had much luck in the past keeping anything alive but my husband and children. Still, we gave it a shot.
The results:
Not bad eh? We've had corn, peas, green beans, carrots, zucchini, squash, strawberries, and we even have a pepper on now! I don't know how we made things grow, but we did it! (note: it may have helped that I did not touch a plant or seed during the planting process)
Hey, I bet YOU can't grow a zucchini that looks like this:
Do you think I could auction it off on ebay?
No comments:
Post a Comment