Do you ever get the feeling life is just going a little too good? Despite the little day-to-day things, that you have been sailing smooth waters for too long? Nobody has the perfect life, but is yours a little too perfect for comfort?
*sigh
That's me today. Part of me is wondering if I'm just becoming slightly paranoid, but the other part is wondering if these thoughts and feelings are to prepare me for something.
And then my imagination goes crazy, and it's really quite a downer. So I won't get into that.
So where's the big bad wolf and when is he getting here?
1 comment:
I hit periods like this all the time, and then when I do I can't clear my mind of it and I'm all freaking out inside because I start wondering if I'm thinking about it because I'm being "warned" that something is actually going to happen...to my kids or family or whatever. I hate those times.
Post a Comment