July 10, 2011

1 year old

Like I mentioned, Lydia just turned one, and we have lots to say about her.


-is a momma's girl
-is attached to her blanket, binky and/or bottle (sometimes Tim calls her Linus)
-takes 1 nap a day
-wears size 4 diapers
-wears 18-24 month clothes
-walks everywhere
-likes the idea of animals (dogs, cats, horses, etc) but freaks out when they get to close
-loves playing in the dirt and mud
-is not afraid to voice her opinion with grunts
-is very stubborn and opinionated
-will push the limits
-likes to climb on things
-likes chasing Brooklyn
-likes doing anything Brooklyn is doing
-will sit and watch tv or movies for a little while
-loves looking at books
-will point to the cupboard with baby food when she doesn't like what we're having for dinner
-likes to "weed"/pull up plants
-loves watching the birds outside
-likes jumping on trampolines
-is a great dancer
-has 8 teeth
-loves raw peas and carrots from the garden. will have nothing to do with them cooked
-will eat a whole orange, rind and all if allowed
-likes to climb on momma's bed and turn on the radio

Lydia has an adorable giggle, mostly present when Brooklyn gets her going. She is a lot of fun, but still a little high maintenance. I am so glad we were listening when it was time for her to join our family. I couldn't imagine it without her.

1 comment:

Darri said...

we want to invite you to our blog but I dont know your email.