Brooklyn is beginning to watch us more carefully when we eat. I think she's starting to figure things out.
October 24, 2008
Rice Cereal
We made 4 months as well and were told by the doctor that Brooklyn is growing wonderfully. She is now 15 lbs. 3 oz. and 25.5 inches long; both above the 80th percentile. She had to get several more shots which, as always are no fun for either of us. But good news-- we don't have to feel bad about giving Brooklyn real food. Let's be honest, she's had tastes of many things up to this point, despite my urgings against it. The doctor told us we needed to start her on rice cereal between 4 and 6 months old, so we gave it a try this week. After smelling the cereal, I decided it smelled just like cream of wheat... and Tim tasted it and said it tasted like oatmeal with no sugar. Anyways, she didn't seem to mind it!
Brooklyn is beginning to watch us more carefully when we eat. I think she's starting to figure things out.




Brooklyn is beginning to watch us more carefully when we eat. I think she's starting to figure things out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It's always fun when the little squirts start eating real (well, at least not liquid) food. The doctors told us the same thing: start cereal between 4 and 6 months. After 7 months they can have hot-dogs and oreos. By 9 months you'll be moving them into their first apartment as they go away to college. They grow up so quickly.
I can't believe it's already been four months! She's so cute! I love the pictures of her room too! You did a really nice job. You will have to tell me how you did the bumper. Talk to you later!
Loved all the posts. Wow she is already 4 months it goes by so fast. I would be scared flying alone with Brent.... Brooklyn is so cute, good job on the Deer Tim.
She has got the cutest smile ever!!!
Post a Comment