August 26, 2010

Contest: Who Loves Me the Most?

I'm now announcing a contest: Who Loves Me the Most?
The idea behind the competition is really very simple. Whoever can get me on What Not to Wear or another makeover show wins. And then I'll think you're pretty much the best person ever.
Ready... go!

4 comments:

Callie said...

I love you the most, but I have no connections to anyone who would be willing to put a perfectly fashionable person on a makeover show. But how about this idea- You and I will dress up in ridiculous outfits for a week or two (enough time to get tons of photo's and film in diverse places). But we have to have one of us go retro 80's and the other Rastafarian, just examples but it must be equally absurd. Then we submit each other as candidates for what not to wear, explaining that our friend is too over done/underdone. They will have to offer it to us because we submitted each other "unknowingly". What do you say sister friend? See I could do Rastafarian, I've got the lingo, I had practice not showering regularly when the boys were first born so practice up your back combing and we are in business!

Jennie said...

First of all, I have to say that YOU DON'T NEED THIS! You always looks so cute. But I LOL at this because me and my sister tried to nominate each other a few months after we had our babies (a couple years ago)! Of course neither of us had any luck, but it was worth a shot. I can't even watch the show anymore because it depresses me and makes me realize even more how much my style lacks.

Amber said...

I don't even know what Rastafarian is... point made?
t-shirts and jeans are comfy, but I want some cute, uptown styles that I will never be able to afford on my own. Plus, I need someone to tell me how to do my hair!
Ok, ok. Let's nominate each other!

emuli said...

Amber, you're my hero. I'll nominate you if you teach me what they tell you. Although, rather than tips for curlish hair, pay attention to the "if your hair is so straight and stringy" fine-print for me.

Maybe we should do our own makeovers, with Monopoly money. Then we can keep an eye out for the styles and items at the thrift store. You never know what you'll stumble into...