March 31, 2011

Feeding Stations

This is too funny. Definitely post-worthy. Who said kids couldn't eat like hampsters?


I was unloading the CLEAN dishes from the dishwasher the other day. When I turned back to the dishwasher I found Lydia trying to suck the living daylights out of this sippy cup lid. Thirsty anyone? Normally she just unloads all of the silverware onto the floor so drinking from the lid was a first.


But it got me thinking... maybe I should set up a feeding station at my house. Cheerios in one, juice in another, and fruit slices in another. This would totally solve the "what to eat for lunch/dinner" dilemna.

Hmmm...

1 comment:

Lydia Hulse said...

I wasn't sure what the post was about when I read the title, but as soon as I saw the pic I started lauging. That is so funny! I think you may be on to something here! Quick call a Patent Attorney!