January 4, 2010

I DID try to warn her...

You are going to think I'm horrible after watching this video of Brooklyn, but it's just so funny, I HAVE to share it. This was taken at the beginning of September, so Brooklyn was about 14 months old. She LOVES helping me fold laundry-- mainly because her version of "helping" involved (and still does), putting everything on her head. She still thinks it's funny to put things on her head and try to walk around even though she can't see a thing. I DID try to warn her about running into things...

4 comments:

Sheri said...

LOL, but SAD! But Funny. But I feel bad for laughing. Bah!

Mandy said...

We love it! Poor thing, but I guess she has to learn the hard way! :) Don't worry Brooklyn we'll save you from your mom.

Morgan & Heidi Taylor said...

How funny and Sad!!! She sure is cute!!

Ben, Tana, B.A., and Dirk said...

Love your posts. Brooklynn is so stinking cute. Hope all is well.