Actually, I decided on a duck because I got the great idea from someone else...
Anyways, Brooklyn HATED her costume because of the feathers. Atleast, she hated it until we distracted her with a monstrous bag of candy, and she saw herself in the mirror. Then she was ok with it. Of course, this didn't happen until we were about to take the costume off at the end of the night, but atleast we got a smile for one picture! She really was cute walking around at the trunk-or-treat. Most people thought she was Big Bird or a little chick, but I'm sure that's only because they couldn't see the very conspicuous duck-like feet that I made her. Oh well, it was cute!
1 comment:
It was so fun to catch up and read all the "goings on" at the Shurtliff house. I love the video footage! So darling and funny. The picture of plowing the dry desert with Leona is crazy! You are such a good writer. So glad you are back. Your little gal is just adorable. Happy New YEar!
Post a Comment