So the other day I couldn't find my hairbrush. I mean, it's ALWAYS in the same drawer in the bathroom, but hey, I am pregnant. I am guilty of finding a book in the refridgerator because I put it there... I figured I just misplaced it. Until I looked everywhere I could think of that it might be. Then I realized that it would be much easier to blame the loss on Brooklyn's hiding/stashing skills.
Yes, I was right. I found my hairbrush, after a very bad hair day, under a cupboard in the kitchen, in a glass 9x13 pan. It was found along with a contact case, and several magnetic letters that mysteriously disappeared from the refridgerator door.
Today we are having a similar mishap. I got both of us ready to go to the park and grocery store, only to realize that my wallet is missing. Now this would normally scare me-- that someone might have stolen my wallet and my identity is being stolen as we speak... However, before you recommend that I call my bank to put a hold on my credit card... I know that my wallet was on the coffee table this morning because I saw it, and because Tim looked at my drivers license last night. Now, it's gone. Brooklyn doesn't seem to recall where she put the wallet, and I've checked everywhere I can think of-- including the stash under the cupboard in the kitchen.
Any suggestions on where to look now? I don't know how long I can go without fruit, and my link to the outside world.
3 comments:
hummm....Did you get on your hands and knees? I must say that this is pretty fun, gives me something too look forward to besides the fact that Lucy loves pulling everything out of the bathroom, something about trashcans...who knows...hope you find it.
It was fun to read through your updates! Congratulations on being pregnant!! :) Feeling my baby kick was my favorite part too! I didn't know why you moved to AZ but now I do. That's awesome your husband got through it so good!! Your daughter is really cute! I love her duck costume!
No great ideas about the wallet, but congrats on the baby! And congrats Tim on graduation. It sounds like the academy was pretty tough. I'll bet it feels good to have that out of the way.
Post a Comment