January 27, 2010

I'm due to pop on July 3, 2010

Oooh, don't hate me for this. I probably should have posted a while ago about it, but I wanted to catch up on other things first!

If you're a facebook friend, you already heard the news, and if not, SURPRISE! I'm pregnant again, and am expecting to pop around July 3. We'll find out if it's a boy or a girl on February 5, though according to the Chinese calender (which Tim is a firm believer in :) ...), it is going to be a boy. I'm guessing that it's a boy as well because I've been a lot more sick this time. However, on the bright side, I'm now 17 1/2 weeks, which means that if the pattern holds true with this one like it did with Brooklyn, I should stop throwing up in about 4 weeks. YAY!

This could make moving in June/July interesting, but hey, apparently I only make big moves when I'm humongously pregnant.

The great news is that there is a new birthing center here, scheduled to open in May, so I'll be reveling in the newest rooms and maternity ward. Unfortunately, the hospital will be about 90 minutes away from where we're moving to. This should make the drive to the hospital much more memorable than when I went to have Brooklyn. Good luck Tim!

We are very excited, and even Brooklyn likes to talk to the baby and pass on her kisses through the belly. We think she's going to be a great big sister.



Tim felt the baby kick about a week ago, so that was pretty exciting. I hope to be feeling more kicks, even if it means waking me up in the middle of the night, because that is my favorite part of being pregnant. That, and giving birth I guess. (I'm not going to lie, I really am excited to be in the hospital and have the nurses wait on me- hand and foot-.)

3 comments:

The Marchant Family: said...

Congrats...robyn is due at the end of july

Sheri said...

Congrats! Another adorable little Shurtliff! Hooray!

So...does this mean you aren't still in Cedar? I've been reading back, trying to figure out where you are living and where you are moving to, I didn't come up with anything. It's all so mysterious.

Joseph and Katie said...

The Chinese calendar is never wrong! We are firm believers in the mysteries and truth that come from it! He! HE! Seriously!
Congrats to you both.